1. Do you sing out loud in the car when you're driving?Um, yeah... doesn't everyone? I hardly even care about looking like a fool anymore. One time, my husband turned to me and said "How about you try singing that in your head?" So, I've cut down around other people, or tried to anyway.
2. What would you never be caught doing?Anything involving snakes, or eating Salmon... gross. I'm sure there are more, but I can't think of anything right now...
3. Will you go #2 in a public restroom?Um, well... when you gotta go, you gotta go. Though it isn't my first choice.
4. Have you ever broken a bone?Yes, I fell while mountain biking with my super over-the-top adventurist boyfriend in college (he knew me more in a cast than out of one). I hit a jump too fast and came over the handlebars. I broke the ball completely off at my shoulder joint and I also broke my shoulder blade. I don't think I'll ever forget reaching back and feeling that bone there, then yelling: "Hey stop, I think I might have broken my arm!" And he was Mr. Cool like "Oh, it's totally no big deal, let me fashion you up a sling with my clothes and get the h*ll out of here" It wasn't my most glorious moment, nor was any of the moments during the 2 MILE WALK back to our car... I had to have surgery to have it all pinned back together and spent three days in the hospital. A three day hospital stay for a broken arm means you must have broken it pretty good.
5. Do you prefer cooking or baking?Oh, baking. I almost never eat the things that I bake, but I just love the satisfaction of putting batter or dough of some sort in the oven, and then when you open the door, something entirely different comes out. Oh, I think I need to go bake something now... What sounds good? I've been wanting to try making bagels for quite some time now, maybe this weekend. And, I'm also pretty fond of everyones oh-ing and ah-ing after I'm done.