It's time again for Five Question Friday, brought to you by Mama M over at My Little Life... head on over and check out what everyone else had to say today! These are so much fun to do, and even more fun to read!
1. Who would you want to play you in a movie of your life?
I think Joan Cusack... probably a strange choice, but I really like her. I don't think she's traditionally beautiful, but she is funny and strong and I like that about her. I think we'd make a pretty good match:-)
2. Did you ever go to summer camp?Heck yes, camp Tadmore! I had great memories there and I can't wait until Natalee is old enough to go too. I also went to quite a few volleyball camps at Oregon State when I was in junior high and high school.
3. What sends you running and screaming in the other direction?Snakes, but we've covered that crazy fear a few times. Pretty much anything that catches me off guard. It isn't usually that I'm afraid of things, it's that I'm suprised by them and I don't particularly care for that.
4. What is something you do that drives your spouse nuts?
There are so many things, how will I ever choose just one? I guess I won't. I never check his pockets before I do the laundry, he's a big boy... check em yourself. Oh, and I'm not very good about rinsing my dishes, I just throw them in the sink... he hates that.
5. What is currently your favorite song?Right now I'm loving "Life After You" by Daughtry and "Haven't Met You Yet" by Michael Buble.