Oh, and don't forget to enter my totally awesome giveaway right here!
1. What words do you use on your blog/online that you don't use in real life?Super, I use the word super in emails and blogs and tweets all the time, and I NEVER use it in real life. Other than that, I'm just as random in real life as I am online. This is the real me, take it or leave it:-)
2. Do you still write checks?I do, for bills. Never in the stores, I always use my debit card... I get cash back for that, hello! Although, I have finally gotten over my need for cute (read: expensive) checks. They all do the same thing, so the bank issued ones work just fine for me!
3. Who was your favorite President and why?I'm a super (there it is again!) right sided girl, so I'm going to have to go with W here. I think he did what he had to do, and he was like a real person. I felt like if I saw him on the street I'd be all "Hey George!" and he's smile and wave back and say "What's up?"
4. Are you a yeller?No, but I'm a blurter. My sister and I talk about this a lot... I'm a blurter and she's a stewer. Both have a good and bad side to them. I get out there what is making me upset and sometimes I say things that I shouldn't, I need to work on taking a breather before unloading. She keeps it in, but sometimes it just builds up and really stresses her out. Which one are you?
5. Have you ever dumpster dived?Um, no. I can't even say that it's on my list of things to do... I have nothing else to add here, that kinda makes me sad. Oh well, all done! Looking forward to next weeks 5QF