1. What was the first car you owned?
A blue 1988 Mazda 323, It was totally stripped down (it didn't even have AC), but it was a 5 speed and that was all I wanted (how times have changed...)
2. What song are you embarrassed to know the lyrics to?Um, where do I even start? Informer by Snow? Or Ice Ice Baby? There are so many I'm not sure which is the worst.
3. Have you ever had stitches?
When I was 18 months old I was jumping on the bed, fell and hit the nightstand right between the eyes... I hear it was a pretty traumatic incident (for my mom). And in the 7th grade my friends dog bit me in the face, I had that one stitched by a plastic surgeon and you'd never know.
4. What was your first job?I started working at the hospital where my mom worked, filing medical records. But my first real job (that my mom didn't get me), was Tom's Sourdough Pizza... we had some really good times there, and good pizza too!
5. Who is your favorite Sesame Street character?
Big Bird, duh... he's tall and goofy just like me!