1. If you could, would you go back to high school?Um, hell to the NO. High school wasn't really my thing... I would, however, go back to college. Oh, but I would go back to high school sports and the friends I had and I would listen better to my mom when she tried to teach me to manage my money. But other than that, no.
2. If a genie appeared and granted you two wishes, what would they be? (And, no saying "more wishes".)I think that first I would wish for my family to be safe, healthy & well taken care of forever. Then, maybe I'd wish for a perfect body without any work (and within the "perfect" category, I'd be totally healthy too!).
Oh wait, maybe I'd wish for the ability to walk gracefully in high heals... OK, I'd settle for walking gracefully in any shoes.
3. What kids show do you secretly like?I LOVE The Secret Life of the American Teenager (SLOTAT as my little brother calls it). It's so akward and a little goofy, much like being a teenager. We haven't gotten into kids shows yet, so thats all I got right now.
4. What is your beverage of choice?
This is where everyone can laugh at me... I don't drink. So, probably a Roy Rogers. I always have grenadine in the house, but I never order them in a resturant. I ordered a Shirley Temple once when I was pregnant and I got teased so bad I've never done it again. Or, a half-caf non-fat white mocha with whip... oh, it tastes like melting into heaven! And of course, I love my Pepsi... always have!
5. What is something that you would change about yourself (or are working to change in yourself)?
Um, where do I start? I wish I was more patient, less stubborn. I wish I liked salmon and pickles. I wish I had a flat tummy and my old boobs back, oh and long beautiful glorious hair. But overall, I'm pretty happy with who I am:-)
Head on over to Mama M's and check out some more 5QF!