It's finally time for 5 Question Friday. I am so excited for this 3-day weekend with NO PLANS! I'm not even sure what a plan-free weekend looks like, but I'm excited to check it out. If you want to check out more 5QF action, head on over to Mama M's! Lets get this show on the road!
1. Is there something you've always wanted to try but just can't muster up the courage to actually do yet?Sky diving... I actually did go once, and I even paid for it. But it was foggy and it never lifted. It was probably for the best since it was 1 week before my wedding. When I told hubs that I went he was furious that I would even think of doing that a week before our wedding. I would still do it, but I'm a little less gung ho about it since having a kid...
2. If you had $100 handed to you in cash without your significant other knowing about it, what would you spend it on?New shoes... or a new purse. Actually, I can usually make $100 go pretty far. But, then I'd get home and Sean would inevitably choose that moment to be observant and as soon as I walked in the door he'd be like "Where did you get those shoes?" It always happens that way (never when I want him to notice something).
3. What was your favorite piece of playground equipment as a child?The monkey bars...holla! I was like the master of the bars. High bar, low bar... bring it on...
4. Do you prefer a sweet or hearty breakfast?I prefer Pancakes for breakfast... with only butter. Is that considered hearty? I think it is. When Sean is out of town I change it up a bit with crepes or Swedish hotcakes, but pancakes in any form make me extremely happy. When I was pregnant, this was magnified by about 100x. I ate them for every single meal.
5. Are you a Neat Freak or a Messy Bessy?
I'm messy (hangs head in shame), my mom and my sister are like super neat freaks, my sister is worse than my mom. I'm a little jealous sometimes (usually only when someone stops by unexpectedly), but I actually kind of like that I have the ability to enjoy time with my family and not worry so much about getting everything cleaned up. We usually spend a couple hours on the weekend working on the house together. Other than that, it's hit and miss as far as picking up goes.