1. What is your worst memory of your siblings?Sheesh, I'm trying to think of something awful. I remember when I lost one of my front teeth and my sister told me I couldn't come out of the bathroom until I pulled out the other one too. It was only kinda loose, but I really believed she would leave me in there forever, so I worked and worked at it until it came out (a disclaimer: I think this memory has been embellished in my head, looking back I kind of doubt she would have done that, but I could be wrong). My sister would probably answer this question with the time she hit me, open palm, in the back so hard that it left a perfect hand print on my back (I don't remember this incident at all...)
2. What was YOUR naughtiest childhood memory? (Must be something YOU did, no pawning it off on someone else!)Wow, heavy on the bad kid questions today... I like to think that I was an angel child, but my mother will certainly tell you otherwise. Hmmm, I remember sliding in the grass with the McBeth boys and then jumping back into the hot tub. My parents were furious the next day when they opened the lid to see it completely full of grass. Hey mom... why don't you jump in here, nothing is coming to mind even though I know there are lots of stories.
3. Where do you like to go to relax?I like to take a hot bath, I do that at least once a week after Natalee goes to bed. If this relaxing involves leaving town, I love to go camping or anywhere that there is snow (but not camping in the snow). In all honesty, being in my home is the most relaxing place I know. I am comfortable there, I'm not missing anything or worried about messing anything up. It's especially relaxing when I'm all alone!
4. What was the last thing you won?Oh, I won a SheyB camera strap cover from a blog giveaway... of course I "won" it in the middle of February and still haven't gotten it, but I did get an email that she would be making it this weekend, so I'm pretty excited about finally getting it! I don't usually win things, but that's probably because I don't enter to win many things. I feel greedy entering giveaways for some reason, but I'm trying to get over that... bring on the free stuff!
5. If you could be on a game show, which would you choose?
Oh, probably Who Wants to be A Millionaire? Oh, no, I take that back... I'd love to be on Family Feud. I think I'd be good at that show. I'm terrible at Wheel of Fortune and not nearly smart enough to be on Jeopardy, unless it's the Teen Edition... I do alright when that episode is on. What was that show where they said "No Whammies, No Whammies!" and then hit the stopper button? I'd probably be ok at that too...
Head on over to Mama M's and check out some more 5QF awesomeness... oh yeah, and a shout out to my friend Lyndsay who is doing her first 5QF this week, check her out too!