OK, so here are the rules: 1) thank the person who gave you the award 2) tell seven thing about yourself and 3) pass the award on to other bloggers whom you love, and, I suppose, find to be versatile.
1. I'm not a huge fan of ice cream. It takes me about 3 months to finish a half gallon when I actually buy it. Hubby, take about 3 minutes. I have to buy flavors he doesn't like or I never even get a bite, but then I'm tired of it and he won't finish it. I throw it out when he isn't looking.
2. There is this guy at work, and I have a little crush on him... but not for the reason you're thinking. I've heard a lot about his wife, I'm pretty sure we would be BFFs. I thought about asking him to fix us up, but then he would
3. I actually sat down and did some sewing over the weekend... I forgot how much fun I have doing it. I haven't been into the groove lately. I made an adorable purse, it's almost done. I would have finished it but I had to take care of my kid (I'm such a good mom).
4. One of our directors at work today was wearing slacks, white socks and sandals... pure awesome! (That really isn't about me, but it still counts, right?).
5. Last week I started going to acupuncture. I LOVE it, I didn't think I would... but I want to go every single day now.
6. I got my new jeans yesterday. My David Kahn's ripped and my step mom took them back to Nordstrom and they gave me a new pair. This wouldn't be THAT amazing, if the old pair wasn't 2 years old when I took them back. (OK, I may not have made that clear when I asked her to take them back, but whatever... I got NEW JEANS!)
7. I really really really wish I could get a good photo of myself, something super cute that I could use for a profile pic. But alas, it is damn near impossible to keep me from looking like a total moron in ever single picture ever taken of me... except the ones that Brandy takes, I'm thinking about kidnapping her and hiding her in my purse (the new purse that I just made).
OK, I'm going to pass this on to Brandy at You Don't Know (YDK for those that are in the know), Emily (she wrote a great, so so true post about motherhood today... check it out!), and Holly... looking forward to hearing some random facts about you ladies!