Alright, on with the good stuff...
1. Do you regift...and if so, do you have a regifting horror story?
Nah, not unless it's kind of a joke.
2. Do you know what you are getting for Christmas this year?
I have no idea. Actually, I'm not sure I'm even getting anything which would be totally fine with me. Sean has been away hunting this week, we are busy all weekend and he's starting a new job on Monday. I'm not sure when he'd have time to go shopping.
3. Who brings the most gifts in your family, you or Santa?
That would be me. We haven't really talked about Santa yet, I'm not sure she would be old enough to "get it," Next year she will be, and we'll do something small for that.
4. What store do you love to buy jeans from?
Nordstrom. I don't really buy them from anywhere else. Designer jeans are one of those luxuries that I splurge on. I'm trying to get Sean into a pair, lately he has been admiring them when he sees other people wearing them. I'd love to see him in a pair of really well fitting jeans.
5. Christmas meal: Big, All Out Meal or Snacks and Apps?
All out, huge meal with snacks and apps.Oh, and lets not forget all the desserts. I usually make 4-5 pies, but this year it's going to be toned down, I'll be lucky if I can make one successfully.